Saturday, February 20, 2010

`It´s Carnival!!!` -Leanne Reuss

Days 1 through 9 - Rio De Janiero

Yay!! Carnival and Rio pics!!


I know you all have been waiting for me to post some pics!




After a long day of travelling we finally make it to the hostel!


Some kind of creamy, gooey drink in a plastic tube... hmm...



Nothing like some tequila on the subway!!



Yeah, no idea...

Another Samba float, the size of them is unbelievable!

Buzios on the boat!!

Leanne and Shannon getting tattooed!! Crazy girls!!

I have about a million more, but I think you get the idea!

I am sad to say that Jamie and Shannon have left our little adventure. They had to go back to being responsible in the real world:-( It was so amazing having the 4 of us together in Rio, we travelled so well together, had each others backs and just genuinely enjoyed each others company. You two will be sorely missed! We love you!

then there were two...

No comments:

Post a Comment