Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The beginning

Hi everybody!! Thanks for visiting! I am about an hour away from leaving my parents house for the airport and don't have much time, but welcome to our travel blog. The most important thing in life, I believe, is to follow your heart and live everyday to its fullest, and that is what we are striving to do on this journey. Thank you for taking this adventure with us, we hope you enjoy it!! We will see you soon!

Love,
Annie & Leanne

"In the end, the only thing we really own is our story." -from Austrailia by Clive Cussler

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be on this adventure with you, even if vicariously through your blog. Live life. Love life. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Fun! Keep us all posted with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gringas!

    I hope you both have the time of your lives together on this amazing trip. Be safe and keep us updated when you can.

    Tenha uma grande aventura, meus amigas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels to you both, and I am really looking forward to seeing the sights through your eyes!

    Besos, Mamacita

    ReplyDelete